AmusedMooseComedy Hosts Teenage Cancer Trust Fundraiser, Oct 24
Amused Moose Comedy, Teenage Cancer Trust, Groucho Club
On Wednesday 24 October 2012, AmusedMooseComedy at the Groucho Club will host a Teenage Cancer Trust fundraiser featuring:
- Boy With Tape On His Face, Edinburgh Comedy Award 2012 winner and top rated comedy performer at the Edinburgh Fringe;
- Royal Variety Performance's Hal Cruttenden;
- Andi Osho from Live at the Apollo;
- Radio 1's Tom Deacon as seen on Dave's One Night Stand and Rob Brydon Show;
- Josh Widdicombe from Mock The Week, 8 out of 10 Cats and Live at the Apollo;
- James Redmond as seen on Buzzcocks, Hollyoaks and Casualty;
- breakthrough "future star" Jim Campbell.
Tickets are only on www.amusedmoose.com/shows from 1 October. £25 ticket includes 24 hour membership of the Groucho Club (club rules apply). 7.15 for 8pm. The Groucho, 45 Dean Street, Soho, London W1D 4QB.