Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra Presents HEARTS FOR THE ARTS Fundraiser, 2/8
The 18th annual Hearts for the Arts is February 8th, at 6:00 p.m. at Barton Hills Country Club. This special evening benefits the extensive community-wide educational and artistic programs that your Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra brings to 30,000+ children.
Honorary Chairs: Harry and Carmen Cross/Ray and Eleanor Cross Foundation
The event features a silent auction, elegant champagne reception, gourmet dinner, the lovely sound of music by Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra musicians and Conductor Arie Lipsky, and a lively not-so-silent auction.
Other event opportunities include:
- Buy a Bus: Provide transportation for students from five counties to hear your A2SO at a Youth Concert.
- Quartet Dinner: Reserve your space for this special Hearts for the Artsexclusive, a private dinner prepared by the renowned Mediterrano chefs, featuring beautiful music performed by Arie Lipsky, Aaron Berofsky, Kathryn Votapek and Barbara Sturgis-Everett on May 9th at Mediterrano. $100 per person, limited to 65 guests.
- Two Enticing Raffles:
- Nourish your body by purchasing a $50 ticket for a 1 in 200 chance to win a $1000 gift certificate to Whole Foods. (Tickets are available here, under gift certificates, or call us. Your actual ticket will be sent to you the next business day after your purchase.)
- Treat yourself or your sweetheart for a chance to win a $2000 gift certificate to Lewis Jewelers by purchasing a $100 playing card in our 52-card raffle.
- Wine Pull - We've assembled a collection of fine wines for every taste. For only $25 you can pick any numbered cork and you'll receive its corresponding bottle of wine. The value of your bottle will be at least $20, or this may be your lucky day and you'll choose a dazzling vintage valued up to $500.