Top Reads: STILL LIFE WITH BREAD CRUMBS Makes Top Three on New York Times' Fiction List, Week Ending 2/16
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Donna Tartt's THE GOLDFINCH held on to No. 1 on the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending February 16, 2014. THE INVENTION OF WINGS by Sue Monk Kidd stayed strong in the second slot, while STILL LIFE WITH BREAD CRUMBS by Anna Quindlen appeared this week at No. 3.
Marcus Luttrell and Patrick Robinson's LONE SURVIVOR reappeared at the top of the non-fiction list this week, with THE MONUMENTS MEN at No. 2, and Robert M. Gates' DUTY dropping to third.
On the Amazon side, John Green's THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, soon coming to the big screen, came out on top yet again, with THE MONUMENTS MEN by Robert M. Edsel and Bret Witter coming in second, and THE HOW CAN IT BE GLUTEN FREE COOKBOOK from America's Test Kitchen rounding out the top three.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
2) THE INVENTION OF WINGS - Sue Monk Kidd
3) STILL LIFE WITH BREAD CRUMBS - Anna Quindlen
4) UP FROM THE GRAVE - Jeaniene Frost
5) SYCAMORE ROW - John Grisham
6) LABOR DAY - Joyce Maynard
7) ONLY TIME WILL TELL - Jeffrey Archer
8) THE ROSIE PROJECT - Graeme Simsion
9) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
10) REAPER'S LEGACY - Joanna Wylde