Top Reads: Patricia Briggs' NIGHT BROKEN Tops New York Times' Fiction List, Week Ending 3/30
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Patricia Briggs' NIGHT BROKEN claimed the No. 1 on the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending March 30, 2014. AFTERSHOCK by Silvia Day took the second slot, while Danielle Steel's POWER PLAY fell to No. 3 this week.
Dan Harris' 10% HAPPIER took the second spot on the non-fiction list this week, with TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE at taking first, and Chelsea Handler's UGANDA BE KIDDING ME in third.
On the Amazon side, Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT series came out on top yet again, with the THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green in second, and Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT rounding out the top three.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) NIGHT BROKEN - Patricia Briggs
2) AFTERSHOCK - Sylvia Day
3) POWER PLAY - Danielle Steel
4) BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - Jeffrey Archer
5) STONE COLD - C. J. Box
6) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
7) THE INVENTION OF WINGS - Sue Monk Kidd
8) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
9) ORPHAN TRAIN - Christina Baker Kline
10) SYCAMORE ROW - John Grisham