Top Reads: Nicholas Sparks' THE LONGEST RIDE Tops New York Times Best Seller List, Week Ending 10/6
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Nicholas Sparks' latest romance THE LONGEST RIDE climbed to the top of the New York Times best seller list for the week ending Oct. 6. Last week, the novel claimed the eighth spot. J.D. Robb's latest THANKLESS IN DEATH took second, while Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison's THE FINAL CUT rounded out the top three.
On the non-fiction side of the things, Si Robertson and Mark Schlabach's SI-COLOGY 1 held on to the number one spot, with Billy Crystal's STILL FOOTIN' 'EM took the second spot. Piper Kerman's ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, the inspiration for the hit Netflix series, was the third best selling non-fiction work of the week.
The top 10 for fiction, nonfiction, and more are below!
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE LONGEST RIDE - Nicholas Sparks
2) THANKLESS IN DEATH - J. D. Robb
3) THE FINAL CUT - Catherine Coulter and J. T. Ellison
4) THE QUEST - Nelson DeMille
5) NEVER GO BACK - Lee Child
6) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
7) W IS FOR WASTED - Sue Grafton
8) DEADLY HEAT - Richard Castle
9) THE RACKETEER - John Grisham
10) OUT OF LINE - Jen McLaughlin