THE SOLAR PHOENIX is Released
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ The SOLAR PHOENIX: How America Can Rise from the Ashes of Solyndra to World Leadership in Solar 2.0, a new book by Silicon Valley technology pioneer and solar entrepreneur Brad Mattson, offers a detailed roadmap of how solar will lead us to the new energy economy and outlines how the United States can beat manufacturing juggernauts like China by using advanced solar manufacturing technology developed here in the United States.
The book explains that:
- Solar is the biggest energy story of this century, with major global impact on: economy, health, climate, security and poverty.
- The tipping point for solar has arrived, igniting what will be a multi-decade growth explosion that takes us from 100GW to 15,000GW of solar capacity.
- America can be a solar superpower and dominate Solar 2.0, manufacturing at a lower cost and higher quality than China.
For more information on the book, or to connect with Brad Mattson, please visit the following sites:
- Website: http://www.thesolarphoenix.com/
- Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIN9WngZms8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bradmattson
- Order book: http://www.thesolarphoenix.com/#!buy/c18g3
For those based in the Bay area, Brad Mattson will present a talk and book signing at the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Santa Clara Valley PV event on Wednesday, Aug. 13 at the Palo Alto Research Center (PARC). For more details, please visit: http://ewh.ieee.org/r6/scv/pv/.
What others are saying about Brad Mattson and The Solar Phoenix:
"I love this book. Everyone should understand the need for distributed generation and that solar is the key to its happening. For energy security and energy independence, we really have no choice. It is only a matter of time before everyone gets it. Brad gets it."