'So, What Do You Do?' Answered in New Inspirational Book
DENVER, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ Each person has their own passion, talent, skill, ability and personality that makes them as unique as a snowflake.
"When we do what we were created to do, we bring a unique value to the world," says New York Times best-selling author Joel Comm who has brought together 46 "geniuses" who are passionate about their areas of expertise in his new book, "So What Do YOU Do? Discovering the Genius Next Door with One Simple Question." (Morgan-James Publishing, 2013)
When meeting someone for the first time, names and handshakes are exchanged. Invariably, one person asks, "So, What Do YOU Do?"
"The question itself is an invitation to discover the genius that is available all around us if we will just listen," said Comm.
"Readers will be inspired by stories of regular people who make an impact on the world as they live their personal passion. They will be enlightened and encouraged as they identify the value brought to their lives by the people around them," he said. "From exceptional parenting and exciting adventure travel to growing a thriving business to dealing with issues of personal growth, this book will take you to new places and encourage you to share your genius with the world."
Like its best-selling predecessor, "Chicken Soup for the Soul," "So What Do You Do?" is packed with stirring and powerful stories. But unlike the former book, readers also will discover real-life tools they can use in their daily personal and business life. Whether their focus is on personal development, growing their business, or managing money, readers will find specific information to help them move forward.
The first in a series of books, coaches, speakers, business leaders, personal development advisors and other creative individuals who wish to be considered for publication can submit a proposal at http://SoWhatDoYouDo.com
Authors and topics include:
- Miguel A de Jesus, Leadership training
- Gary Rushin, Business turnaround
- Ted Prodromou, Utilizing LinkedIn
- Connie Ragen Green, Following passion to build business
- Mike McMahon, Selling with love
- Julianne Gardner, Work/life balance for corporations
- Dwan Sullivan, Help workers develop passive online income
- Brian Ochsner, Copywriting and investment trends
- Mary Hladio, Moving from business owner to CEO
- A.J. Slivinski, Business transformation
- Beth Ryan, Real Estate
- Michael Ogorek, Helping businesses grow through marketing
- Kent Maerki, Generating wealth through investments
- Arlene Krantz, The business within you
- Dan R. Morris, Making bloggers smarter
- Lee Collins, Building strong online businesses through systems
- Ed Jason Yana, Visual construction marketing
- Paula Thomas, The power of network marketing
- Ashish Goyal, Accelerating non-profit efforts in India
- Lorinda Clausen, Executive coaching
- Ed Hill, Entertaining others one podcast at a time