Philip S. Cheng Releases 'Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super Easy Stock Investment Maxims'
Launched in printed copy for the first time in the U.S., "Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super-Easy Stock Investment Maxims" gives investors easy-to-follow guidelines for simplifying their investments, protecting themselves from the investment sharks, and achieving financial freedom. (Wiley, Aug. 2013, ISBN-10: 1118550420)
The Chinese edition of Cheng's "Taming the Money Sharks" was at the top of the Best Seller list for three months in Hong Kong.
Statistics show that only 20% of small investors ever come close to achieving their investment goals. The other 80% get eaten alive by "investment sharks"-investment advisers, fund managers and other hucksters out to line their pockets with investors' hard-earned cash.
According to author Philip S. Cheng, author of "Taming the Money Sharks," investors are generally bombarded by "misinformation." They can't filter through the "noise," and therefore, they make disastrous investment decisions.
"By buying investment products they don't understand," says Cheng, "investors are digging into a world of pain... making the mistake of potentially losing not only their entire savings but also their friends' and family's money too!"
Motivated by a sense of fair play, Cheng resolved to write an investor's survival guide in which he'd share everything he's learned in his years as a successful professional investor. The result is "Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super Easy Stock Investment Maxims." The easy-to-follow guidelines will help investors navigate the shark-infested waters of the investment world, all the way to the financial freedom they dream of and deserve.