New eBook Helps CEOs with Effective Communication
CHICAGO, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ There's no question that CEOs face tremendous challenges today when it comes to communicating the right messages to multiple audiences. Still, too many top leaders fail to realize just how important effective communication can be to their company's ultimate success.
In a new eBook The "Secret Weapon" Every CEO Needs: 11 Pieces of Solid Evidence That Prove the Value of Effective Internal Communications leadership and communication expert David Grossman offers leaders an invaluable business case for using communications to drive results. Pulling together all the latest and most compelling research available on the value of effective communications, he offers CEOs the ultimate guide to navigating their most difficult communications dilemmas.
In particular, CEOs who haven't truly engaged their communications teams to drive the company's mission and long-term goals will find this book eye-opening and a real game changer for their business.
"The best CEOs have seen the numbers, and they know that more and better communications internally leads to greater employee confidence, trust and engagement," says David Grossman, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA, Founder and CEO of award-winning leadership and internal communication consultancy, The Grossman Group. "The ultimate impact from quality internal communications is that it creates greater market value and a competitive edge externally."
CEOs will come away with specific tools for using this critical weapon their communication skills to drive engagement and morale within their companies.
The eBook covers key facts, including:
- Internal communications helps drive organizational financial performance
- Internal communications helps drive employee engagement
- CEOs who are adept at explaining business conditions and clearly laying out financial objectives drive superior financial performance
- Employees want to hear about organizational strategy from senior leadership
- Multiple studies prove that belief in senior leadership is one of the strongest drivers of employee engagement
- While trust in senior leadership is a significant variable in employee engagement, there's much ground to be regained by CEOs on this front
Download The "Secret Weapon" Every CEO Needs and see why CEOs should start using effective communications to drive business results.