Former Teacher Betsy Jo Miller Reveals the Real 'Tipping Point' for Humanity
Malcolm Gladwell defined a tipping point as "the moment of critical mass, the threshold, the boiling point." New author Betsy Miller says we're all at a tipping point - for life as we know it.
Rhonda Byrne devoted much of The Secret to showing people how to create wealth. Miller's message is about a much more satisfying kind of riches.
"Some aspects of our creations, and we've had a part in everything, is now stunting our evolution and devastating our planet," says the author of Ye Gods! How the World Really Works.
Interview this compelling former schoolteacher to hear:
- How we create reality through our thoughts, and so can change the world.
- How as a part of the intelligent design we are also evolutionists.
- Why abortion is not murder.
- How war is suicide ... literally.
- How religious myths are harming the world.
- How the knowledge of reincarnation can change our world right now.
Miller's social activism was first brought to public attention when she organized a human relations group to make Reno, Nev., more open to all races prior to the 1960 Winter Olympics. Later, a similar effort opened up housing in Vacaville, Calif., to African American Air Force families.
After the death of her 16-year-old son Kevin and subsequent channeling of his spirit, Miller began publishing articles about parapsychology, paranormal activity and religion. She holds a degree in sociology.