'All Systems Go' is Released
PANAMA CITY, FL - In her new book, "All Systems Go A Solid Blueprint to Build Business and Maximize Profitability," (www.zenoviaandrews.com), published April 21, business development strategist Zenovia Andrews shows entrepreneurs how to create and use systems within their companies to rapidly increase profitability.
"The twin benefit of developing self-perpetuating systems is that it frees the entrepreneur from working him- or herself to death trying to get the business off the ground," says Andrews, whose own company, Rubicon Healthcare Sales Consultants, grew from $165,000 in revenues a month to $2 million a month just seven months after launching.
She's also the founder and CEO of The MAXOut Group, a company devoted to empowering and teaching entrepreneurs development strategies to increase profits.
"Once a business owner has a framework of systems in place, they become the engine that drives the business and the owner is free to plan, lead and to live a balanced life."
Andrews' book is based on the MAXOut Methodology she first developed to help clients and friends.
"MAXOut is both a method and a philosophy. It's an acronym for the actionable steps business owners need to take as they systemize their business," Andrews says.
- M for Measurable Actions actions must be measurable in order to control them.
- A for Automated Systems you must automate everything from front to back
- X for X-treme Distancing lead by delegating, for which you need the right people in place
- O for Operations Management focus on the people in your business and create a climate of results-driven performance
- U for Understanding Profitability systematize your income and cash flow for exponential growth
- T for Thinking Ahead refocus your mind on being a business leader, not a business worker
Each chapter of "All Systems Go" walks readers through the steps they need to take and why. And at the end of each chapter, readers can answer relevant questions that, by the end of the book, will result in their own master systemization blueprint.
About Zenovia Andrews
Zenovia Andrews, www.zenoviaandrews.com, is a business development strategist with extensive experience in corporate training, performance management, leadership development and sales consulting with international clients, including Pfizer, Inc. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. A sought-after speaker and radio/TV personality, she is the author of "All Systems Go" and "MAXOut: I Want It All."