the FAQs need to be laid out better, or categorized.

bwayfan9
Broadway Star
hello beautiful
Obama/Biden 08
singer73192
Featured Actor
How do you delete a thread? (It's my own thread.)
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
You don't.

The mods do.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
dg22894
Broadway Legend
This is also a very helpful thread
AwesomeDanny
Broadway Legend
Updated On: 11/14/12 at 04:58 PM
kelzama
Broadway Star
seems a good time for a bump.
Huss417
Broadway Star
Here is a question. How to you add a quote. I notice when people post they list a quote or what shows they have seen and so forth. I looked everywhere for the answer but having no luck.

Thanks.
"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

When's not a good time for a bump? #cokehead
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
Calvin
Broadway Legend
This thread gets bumped and a Jim Colyer song appears. It's like I'm in my 20s again!

(huss, go under "your settings' under broadway extras, and then go to "edit your settings)
Jersey Girl2
Broadway Star
Where can I find a mod to edit a post for me?
Dont stop believin'
bwayphreak234
Broadway Legend
PM Rob
"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "
Wynbish
Broadway Legend
I've always been able to edit... and thank Jeebus for it
Jungle Red
Broadway Legend
I love this thread.
And the people in the first few pages.
Does Aigoo still post?
Aw, memories!
"Bill Clinton is the ultimate whore! He stole Madonna's crown." -Jim Colyer, on 10/29/2012
ReggieonBway
Broadway Star
No doubt this has already been asked several times, but how would I go about changing my name?
Visceral_Fella
Broadway Star
I didn't even know that was an option.
Matt Rogers
Broadway Star
What happened to #47 "How do I make a link?"
Glittergrrl
Chorus Member
Hi! Please help me. I uploaded a profile pic of my dog, but on the forums I'm getting random pics with my posts. Right now it's a Les Mis photo, which is not what I'm going for at all. I've tried uploading other pics and those aren't working either. They show in my profile but not on the board. Help, please. Thanks.
Glittergrrl
Chorus Member
<------ I need to get rid of this!
tazber
Broadway Legend
Sometimes it takes 24 hours for a newly uploaded pic to appear in posts even though it shows correctly in your profile.

I don't know why, but give it a day and see if it changes.
....but the world goes 'round
xxdrewboy85xx
Broadway Star
The picture that's showing up is a picture of a white dog in a blue outfit. Is that the pic you were trying to upload? It seems to be working now? It's also the same dog pic as the OP of the "why are bootlegs bad" thread...
haterobics
Broadway Legend
If BWW is anything like the site I run, it is server side caching as well as sometimes browser caching of images, so it will show up as updated on the profile page, since that isn't hit as much and therefore not cached on the server. But if it is a browser cache, you can clear that and it may work. If it is a server cache to make the site/pages load faster, you're stuck until that info refreshed on the server cache.
formerly oasisjeff on here.
tazber
Broadway Legend
I don't see a white dog. I see Aaron Tveit.
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
If BWW is going to remove your avatar because they feel it's inappropriate or whatever, or do they just remove it or do they contact you too?

If they don't, it seems to me that you should be alerted or told why it was removed.
Darreyl with an L!
tazber
Broadway Legend
Now I see the white dog.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend

Aaron Tveit sometimes looks like a little white puppy dog.

So cute...

I'm sorry...what was the question?
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
haterobics
Broadway Legend
"If BWW is going to remove your avatar because they feel it's inappropriate or whatever, or do they just remove it or do they contact you too?

If they don't, it seems to me that you should be alerted or told why it was removed."

Since your avatar is gone, it seems like you know the answer to these?
formerly oasisjeff on here.

Page: