TDF Availability

Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 06:38pm
Final Performance of Bullets
Almost every performance of If/Than thru September - This is a red flag
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 07:12pm
IF/THEN!!!!! You say it EVERY SINGLE TIME. What is wrong with you?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
haterobics
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 07:15pm
Yes, if you don't read the line for the If/Then tickets on TDF that say "Seats may be in the very last row of the rear mezzanine," then I suppose it could be a hug red flag. If you read that, though, not as much...
formerly oasisjeff on here.
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 08:06pm
I wanna hug a red flag, haterobics
Four Simple Rules for Attending the Theater 1. This is a nice night out. Dress accordingly. Like, no sweatpants. 2. When you enter the theater, turn off your phone. All issues with phones will be avoided this way, & you won't be verbally accosted by the cast, crew, & other patrons. 3. I did not pay dollas to hear you talk or sing. I paid dollas to see & hear gorgeous men like Norm Lewis, Ramin Karimloo & Joshua Henry. 4. Unless you have medical issues, don't eat. The wrappers are loud, & your disgusting munching is even louder. You aren't at the movies or a barn dance, baby.
steven22
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 08:45pm
Saw the If/Then in July through TDF, expecting to get rear mezz seats- was in mid orchestra- great seats...
haterobics
Broadway Legend
TDF Availability
Posted: 8/22/14 at 11:03pm
"I wanna hug a red flag, haterobics"

It's the weekend! Go crazy!
formerly oasisjeff on here.