so sorry that after midnight is cosling torrow

bryan
Broadway Star
so sorry the the show is colesing with out a cast cd
haterobics
Broadway Legend
They did release a handful of live numbers before the Tonys, did you download those?
formerly oasisjeff on here.
Updated On: 6/28/14 at 07:07 PM
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
I wish there was a recording, also.
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Those live recordings are nice, but a least in Adriene's 'Woman Be Wise' recording, it does not do justice to what i saw live last week. She belted heck out of the last line, something she did not do on the recording.
Darreyl with an L!
bryan
Broadway Star
it is not the same and I do not do iTunes or download things I like the cd
sbflyfan
Broadway Star
I'm always sad to see a good show close.

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2

Dr. Jennifer Rinaldi will live on forever. Someone get her a Tony.
Updated On: 6/29/14 at 09:55 PM
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Agree completely SB
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
HorseTears
Broadway Legend
Bryan, no one can say you didn't try!

Anyone been to one of these closing performances this week? How's the reaction been?
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
I went to After Midnight this past week and people absolutely loved it. Roaring applause after every number. Incredibly sad for all who worked on this beautiful production.
Four Simple Rules for Attending the Theater 1. This is a nice night out. Dress accordingly. Like, no sweatpants. 2. When you enter the theater, turn off your phone. All issues with phones will be avoided this way, & you won't be verbally accosted by the cast, crew, & other patrons. 3. I did not pay dollas to hear you talk or sing. I paid dollas to see & hear gorgeous men like Norm Lewis, Ramin Karimloo & Joshua Henry. 4. Unless you have medical issues, don't eat. The wrappers are loud, & your disgusting munching is even louder. You aren't at the movies or a barn dance, baby.