Beautiful the musical mezz seating and Motown mid mezz seating

vtalum05
Understudy
Understudy
Are the views from the seats for Beautiful in the last few rows of the mezzanine bad? I really want to see this show but the seating choices seem so limited. Also, it looks like the seats for Motown when I want to go are mostly in the first couple of rows of the mid mezz. Are those ok? Thanks in advance for your help. Love seeing shows when I can make it up to the city but always try to work within a budget and it blows my mind how much some premium ticket prices are going for!!
bdn223 Profile Photobdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
All seats at the Sondheim have great sight lines, as the theater was designed with that in mind. I sat in the second to last row of the mezzanine for Anything Goes and its was a great view.
broadway_show_fan Profile Photobroadway_show_fan Profile Photo
broadway_show_fan
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
For BEAUTIFUL - I bought discount code tickets for row EE seats 2-4 because I knew that the rush was super unlikely and didn't know about standing room (but wouldn't have wanted to do that anyway). The view was great! It's a good mezz.

For MOTOWN, the front of the Lunt's mezz hangs so close to the stage that the mezz has some great seats and views. I didn't sit up here for that show, but I have for others and they were great seats.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
Backstage with Richard Ridge
Cast of FUN HOME's Broadway Memories
Backstage Bite
SCHOOL OF ROCK's Will Blum!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
Say Yeah to KINKY BOOTS!