YOWZAH! Anna Kendrick's ELLE Cover and Photoshoot

CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Updated On: 6/12/14 at 02:24 PM
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
I've had my eye on this one since Up in the Air. She's the whole package. I hope she because a superstar.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Jon
Broadway Legend
For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, she's Cinderella in the INTO THE WOODS film opening this Christmas.
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
I've been a fan since "High Society" and am not surprised at her success...but very happy, because she's the real deal. She's also one of my favorites on Twitter. Very witty young lady.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

AngusN
Broadway Star
She's not pretty enough to play Cinderella. Or talented enough to play Cathy.
I'm not looking forward to her ruining two of my favourite shows.
Brave Sir Robin2
Broadway Legend
She looks like Ann Margaret. I'm excited for Last Five Years, Pitch Perfect 2, Into The Woods, and any non-musical projects she has coming up!
Visceral_Fella
Broadway Star
I love her work. She looks radiant in these pictures.
orangeskittles
Broadway Legend
Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
MVintheheartland
Chorus Member
OOMG, that "Ladies Who Lunch" is awesome.
Jungle Red
Broadway Legend
I first saw her in CAMP but didn't really know who she was until Up in the Air, which I loved.
"Bill Clinton is the ultimate whore! He stole Madonna's crown." -Jim Colyer, on 10/29/2012
fingerlakessinger
Broadway Legend
I can't wait to see what she does with Cinderella and Kathy. Two completely different characters, but she is a rare talent.
"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

BROADWAYWORLD TV