Comscore

DISGRACED to start performances September at the Lyceum

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Previews 9/27, opens 10/23, starring Hari Dhillon, Gretchen Mol, Karen Pittman and Josh Radnor.

DISGRACED
Updated On: 6/10/14 at 02:07 PM
mpd4165
Stand-by
So glad this is finally announced!
ajh Profile Photo
ajh
Featured Actor
Great news! this play is a cracker!
mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
This makes me happy.
Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.
WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
This was very, very good at LCT3. Excited to see this new mounting.
Current Avatar: Tony-winner Idina Menzel, delivering a sucker-punch of an 11:00 number, "Always Starting Over," in IF/THEN.
The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
Leading Actor
JOSH RADNOR!!!
PlayItAgain
Broadway Legend
in the meantime people should go see Ayad's new play at LCT3 The Who & The What, i saw it last night and it was rather good.
macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
Broadway Legend
I have tickets for The Who & the What next month, and I'm looking forward to it. It's been extended, for anyone who can afford $50.

Meanwhile, I missed Disgraced the last time around, and everyone says to see it this time. But I'm trying to cut down on my theater budget, so I'm waffling. I'm a member, so I should just break down and buy a ticket, right?
bwybwy321
Swing
Yes! You should definitely break down and see it. I saw it at Lincoln Center, and it was great. I am planning on seeing it again once it opens on Broadway, and like yours, my theater budget seems to be shrinking?!

Advertisement