Elephant Man tickets

gfaustswa
Leading Actor
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 02:26pm
I see tickets for The Elephant Man with Bradley Cooper go on pre sale tomorrow morning. Does anyone happen to know the price range? Thanks!
Sauja
Broadway Star
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 03:45pm
Brutal. From the Telecharge Group Sales site:

Pricing Information

Orchestra: $149.00
Mezzanine Rows A-G: $149.00
Mezzanine Row H: $99.00

For performances November 28 -29; December 5 -21; December 26 - January 4; January 16-18:
Orchestra: $169.00
Mezzanine Rows A-G: $169.00
Mezzanine Row H: $99.00
I started a blog! Cause I'm a nerd. http://100showsayear.blogspot.com/
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 05:55pm
The craziness continues unabated. It should be fun (price wise) for the Hugh Jackman vehicle especially since it is a small venue . 2 crossed off before the season starts. In all fairness, had no in intention of seeing Elephant. Saw the original & the movie.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 06:01pm
No interest except to complain.

There are previously announced and clearly stated good deals for the Jackman show (price-wise).
"I hate dead people!" -- Joan Rivers. A Piece of Work
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 06:07pm
If the walls could talk NAMO.
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 06:14pm
The vulpine producers are pimping their prices higher on selected dates, however I really don't understand why prices would be higher for 16th - 18th January, when the tourists have gone home and New York is dead?
2014 Theatre: Billy Elliot***** Meet Me In St Louis*** American Psycho**** Tell Me On A Sunday**** Jeeves and Wooster: Perfect Nonsense* Stephen Ward**** Charlie and the Chocolate factory*** Dirty Dancing** Stephen Sondheim's Puttin It Together*** Candide*** The Lion King***** The Book of Mormon****** Les Miserable***** Stephen Ward**** The Weir**** Fortune's Fool*** Spamalot*** Superior Doughnuts**** Seven Brides For Seven Brothers**** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Finans Rainbow**** The Commitments** Boeing Boeing*** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) The A-Z of Mrs P** Billy Elliot***** Wicked** Good People***** Urinetown***** Spamalot*** The Full Monty**** Other Desert Cities*** Ghosts*** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman*** Stephen Ward**** King Lear**** A Taste Of Honey** Blithe Spirit**** From Here To Eternity**** Spamalot*** Fiddler On The Roof** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Relative Values**** Fatal Attraction*** Matilda***** 39 Steps**** Another Country** Handbagged** Two Into One*** The Beautiful Game***** Let The Right One In**** Once**** Privacy***** Home** Best of Friends** Avenue Q*** Good People***** Betty Blue Eyes*** (Tour: Salisbury Playhouse) I Can't Sing* A View From The Bridge***** Water Babies **** (Tour: Leicester Curve) Miss Saigon***** In The Heights*** The Testament of Mary*** This May Hurt A Bit*** The Last 5 Years* (Greenwich Theatre) All My Sons*** Happy Days** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Bakersfield Mist**** Ushers** The Pajama Game*** Evita*** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford)Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Billy Elliot***** Titus Andronicus**** 1984*** Clarence Darrow**** Miss Saigon***** A Small Family Business*** Things We Do For Love**** Hobson's Choice*** Rock of Ages*** (Tour: Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Zanna, Don't!*** The Silver Tassie** Bring Up The Bodies** Forbidden Broadway**** Carousel**** Hotel*** The Crucible**** Annie Get Your Gun*** (Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Medea*** The Importance of Being Earnest*** The Pajama Game*** Skylight**** Pacific Overtures** The Invincibles*** Julius Ceasar*** Porgy and Bess**** Dessa Rose** Great Britain**** One Man, Two Guvnors**** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Dogfight** My Night With Reg*** Book of Mormon***** Richard III**** Rock City**
dramamama611
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 06:20pm
Thats a holiday weekend in the states. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 07:06pm
Do not believe that is a big reason to jack prices up to an even more ridiculous level. Can you spell Greed boys and girls?
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 07:11pm
It's a business....
nomore.org
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 07:18pm
Roxy is so anti-capitalist.
"I hate dead people!" -- Joan Rivers. A Piece of Work
Sauja
Broadway Star
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 07:48pm
I very much understand that it's a business. I just always want there to be a row of cheap seats so that shows are accessible. I grew up sitting in the last rows of theaters spending 20 or 30 a seat. And yes, inflation happened, but I wish (kind of more for others than myself) that there was an option in the $40-60 range for all shows.

I guess rushes and student discounts take care of a lot of that. But still. If the only change here were to be that Row H was sold for 59 instead of 99, I doubt I would have called these prices brutal.
I started a blog! Cause I'm a nerd. http://100showsayear.blogspot.com/
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/3/14 at 08:07pm
I wouldn't call these prices brutal, compared to many other shows. I'm sure there will be some kind of rush or lottery announced soon, though.
nomore.org
gfaustswa
Leading Actor
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 10:11am
Was just able to buy Mezz row H (the $99 seat). I was afraid those would all be held until they went on sale to the general public. However, it's the opposite. All of Mezz row H is on sale now.
haterobics
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 10:24am
I stopped buying tickets the day they go on sale, they hold a lot of seats back, testing the waters on how many people will pay for premium, etc. Plus, once the show starts loading in, the first few rows are sometimes added, and often not at premium prices. Every time I buy early, I find better seats later. (Except for Bette's show, but standing room was easy to get)
formerly oasisjeff on here.
Smaxie
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 02:17pm
Love their artwork!
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
gstrus2
Broadway Star
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 02:31pm
Does the Booth Theatre have standing room? Hopefully they will have that, because I don't think they will have rush.
dreaming
Broadway Legend
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 02:31pm
gstrus-they do have standing room.
mamaleh
Broadway Star
Elephant Man tickets
Posted: 6/4/14 at 03:23pm
Yep, most recently I saw I'LL EAT YOU LAST via standing room at the Booth.