Comscore

Realistic Joneses Declining Sales?

ak72090
Stand-by
Posted: 5/30/14 at 02:22pm
Just saw on Today Tix all week tickets start at $29....they really must be struggling to fill the house.
quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/30/14 at 02:39pm
The $29 are for the balcony, and I'd hardly call their sales declining, especially as they manage to almost fill the . House every week.

It's a limited engagement to July 6th anyway...so good sales or bad, its closing then
goldenboy Profile Photo
goldenboy
Broadway Legend
Posted: 6/2/14 at 06:48pm
You couldn't pay me to sit thought this show again. It was like watching paint dry.
TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
Broadway Star
Posted: 6/2/14 at 06:51pm
I left early. It's one act.
Jayar2 Profile Photo
Jayar2
Chorus Member
Posted: 6/2/14 at 07:20pm
I rushed it on Saturday for the 8PM show. I was in the 6th row right next to the wall, so I was a captive audience. If I would have had the opportunity, I would have left midway through the performance. Toni Collette stumbled over her lines quite a bit-- started, stuttered, and then had to start them over again. Somehow I got the notion that the only one who was acting was Marisa Tomei...everyone else said their lines with little or no thought. And seriously... "Mint"? This was a crappy show with a crappy set with a actors who seemed not to give a rat's behind. UGH!
JayGatsby
Swing
Posted: 6/2/14 at 07:30pm
Jayer2 that's a shame because they are really are celebrated for what they do. I think without the names it would have closed weeks ago though