Comscore

The OBIES are tonight!

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:57am
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/19/14 at 10:16pm
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/19/14 at 10:56pm
The love for APPROPRIATE is kind of puzzling.
"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:00pm
Sydney Lucas!!!
Dilettante
broadfan327
Leading Actor
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:37pm
I thought APPROPRIATE was one of the better plays of the season, on or off Broadway.
Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
The OBIES are tonight!
Posted: 5/20/14 at 12:51pm

BROADWAYWORLD TV