Idina Menzel at Radio City Music Hall on June 16th

Marianne2
Broadway Legend
Is anyone else going? I fortunately was able to get a ticket in the 2nd mezzanine.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
neonlightsxo
Broadway Star
3rd mezz. $64 is an expensive "cheap seat"! Went to the sold out Carnegie Hall show last year, hope this will be as wonderful.
Marianne2
Broadway Legend
It's because the service fees are so high. They always get you on those.

This is my first time seeing her live, so I'm very excited.
"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
Sully2718
Swing
How did you get tickets? The Radio City website says they don't go on sale on Monday, May 5th.
valeposh
Understudy
Sully2718- some tickets were opened with an internet presale code (RCMH). They're gone now though.
2013-2014: Kinky Boots - Pippin - Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - A Comedy of Errors - Twelfth Night - 700 Sundays - Big Fish - The Glass Menagerie - If/Then - The Bridges of Madison County - All The Way - A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder ** Touring: Miss Saigon - American Idiot - Into The Woods - Bring It On - The Book of Mormon
Sully2718
Swing
ok, thanks
Hairspray0901
Understudy
I'm sitting center row GG in the orchestra. Very excited. I couldn't get tickets with the Facebook code (i kept getting the error "High demand! No matches" or whatever ticket master says so I ended up using the AMEX offer.
mrgiovanni
Chorus Member
Anyone else on here going to this? I'll be sitting 2nd mezzanine, row C, seat 513! My best friends call me to tell me they all pitched in to get me a ticket. BEST DAY EVER!!
qolbinau
Broadway Legend
Is this completely sold out?
Littleshopofcarrie
Leading Actor
^For regular prices, yes. For resale, they're going for ridiculous amounts.
veronicamae
Featured Actor
It sold out entirely the first day of public on-sale (most being sold during pre-sale).

Someone posted on Idina's Facebook wall that they need to sell their tickets. If they haven't yet, you might get a better deal than through stubhub/ticketmaster resale.

rh2146
Swing
Is there a stage door at RCMH to wait at after the show? Just curious if there will be that to go to after the concert is over or if I should just head back to the train?
BroadwayGirl107
Broadway Legend
I believe there is on 50th street. Just remember that there will be literally 6,000 of her biggest fans attending the concert just to see Idina. I'm sure you'd have much better luck waiting for her after a performance of If/Then.
"This country, this experiment, America, this hubris: what a lament if no one saw it go. Here today, gone tomorrow. Dissipation is actually much worse than cataclysm."--August: Osage County

BROADWAYWORLD TV