So who caught the episode tonight?
Alan Henry
Senior Editor, BWW Toronto
alan@broadwayworld.com
gleek4114
Broadway Star
Submissions Only Season 3
Posted: 3/3/14 at 10:57pm
Does anyone know where I can watch the first two seasons?
FlowerChild67
Stand-by
Posted: 3/4/14 at 02:53am
gleek, you can watch it on YouTube!

Also, now it's saying that S3 doesn't premiere until TOMORROW? What am I missing here?
Rinaldo
Chorus Member
Posted: 3/4/14 at 08:17am
It was available between 9 and 10 pm ET, as announced. Then it'll show up here, on its own site and on YouTube for streaming starting 10 am Tuesday. (And should be much easier to watch then -- the heavy traffic seemed to cause a lot of waiting every 5 seconds for many, including me.)
theatregeek6
Leading Actor
Posted: 3/4/14 at 09:08am
Love this iSeries. And it could be worse (Wes Taylor's iSeries) both are giving us more quality than the networks
Wynbish
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/4/14 at 12:29pm
So happy it's back and that we don't have to wait a month or so between episodes.

Loved the scene between Stephen and Aaron in Stephen's office. "She's not just my client." So good.

I'm glad that they're furthering the "behind the scenes of Broadway" feel out of the casting room and into actual rehearsals. Tim's story will always have the casting aspect (Gail as a reader!), but now Penny's story can show us something different.

And damn, "Don't Look Back" was gorgeous.
Updated On: 3/4/14 at 12:29 PM
AwesomeDanny
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/4/14 at 08:16pm
I'm so glad it's back. Penny's music rehearsal scene was particularly outstanding because that is exactly how almost every music rehearsal for every show I've ever done has gone. There's a lot of great material in the show, and I can't wait for more.

BROADWAYWORLD TV