BULLETS OVER BROADWAY: Will It Offer a Lottery or Rush?

mamaleh
Broadway Star
Does anyone know if a lottery and/or a general rush is in the offing for BULLETS?
onesongglory2
Understudy
This starts in a week. Anyone hear anything about a rush?
bobs3
Broadway Legend
Since the St. James has one of the largest seating capacities on Broadway I suspect they will offer some discounted or rush tickets during previews (of course they will be in the rear of that horrid second balcony).
wdwfreak
Broadway Legend
Most shows that are at the St.James offer rush or lotto in the orchestra. Also its just a balcony. Theres no second balcony. Its mezzanine and balcony.
bobs3
Broadway Legend
Semantics you pompous as*hole!

mez·za·nine
noun ?me-z?-?n?n, ?me-z?-?

: a small floor that is between two main levels of a building and that is usually in the form of a balcony

: the lowest balcony in a theater

Source: Merriam-Webster dictionary
wdwfreak
Broadway Legend
The theater came up with that terminology. Everything says mezzanine. If you have a problem, take it up with them.
GreasedLightning
Featured Actor

You should probably check your facts before calling someone a "pompous as*hole." That's just rude.

ArtMan
Broadway Legend
No matter what you call it, if you sit up there it's a horrible view. If they don't have general rush and I can't get a discounted ticket, even I won't waste my money to sit up there, even if it is the lowest price ticket.
showchoirguy
Broadway Star
I got a ticket for Balcony Row B. Anyone know how bad the view is?
neonlightsxo
Broadway Star
The view is not "bad"-- you're just very far away.
onesongglory2
Understudy
Is the mezzanine decent? Which is a better seat: center mezz row F or far left orchestra row N?