Favorite moment two thirds of the way through Act I

tazber
Broadway Legend
For me it's definitely Les Miz when Eponine screams to warn Valjean.
....but the world goes 'round
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
That's my LEAST favorite!
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
"Welcome to The Sixties!" Easy.
'Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.' -- RW Emerson
givesmevoice
Broadway Legend
All I Need is the Girl, duh.
When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
^^^ Oh yeah!
'Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.' -- RW Emerson
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Taz you are such a smart ass.
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Velma's Revenge- Hairspray.
Darreyl with an L!
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Taz that scream is only 1/210th through the first act....or at least that's how it FELT to me.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
When Prior tells Louis that's what he gets for naming the cat "Little Sheba".
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Daddie's Girl in Grey Gardens
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
When Sir Andrew Aguecheek shows off his dance moves in Twelfe Night, Or What You Will.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Taz, you'd better be careful. Sutton Ross is going to come here to call you a bully. And it won't be pretty.
givesmevoice
Broadway Legend
When Sir Andrew Aguecheek shows off his dance moves in Twelfe Night, Or What You Will.

More like favorite moment in all of Western Theatre.
When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Another Suitcase in Another Hall from Evita

I am so taken in by this poor, homeless girl that I have started writing a musical about her life. When Eva Peron rises to power, this poor girl, let's call her Juanita for now, is forced to flee Argentina. She flees to England where she works her way into the halls of England's political power, scoring success when she becomes a top advisor to Margaret Thatcher. Her greatest achievement is her work as a spy during the Falkland Islands War.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
girlonbroadway
Swing
Revolting Children - Matilda.
jnb9872
Broadway Legend
givesmevoice - I prefer Sir Andrew Agueface.

Shakespeare: already writing drunken insults.
Words don't deserve that kind of malarkey. They're innocent, neutral, precise, standing for this, describing that, meaning the other, so if you look after them you can build bridges across incomprehension and chaos. But when they get their corners knocked off, they're no good anymore…I don't think writers are sacred, but words are. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.
jonartdesigns
Broadway Legend
Both Reached for the Gun. For me the make or break for a Billy Flynn
My Icon "Swiney" the Swine Flu Mascot- art by me. "Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel