TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK

VernonGersch
Broadway Star
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/21/14 at 01:46pm
Do theater owners and producers know how NONUSER FRIENDLY this site is? I am trying to purchase FULL price tickets to a bunch of shows and I got locked out of the site - and now have been on hold for 15 min trying to get a hold of someone who can unlock the account

I think I might just give up and go on Stub Hub to buy my seats.

Producers and all of Broadway - they need to fix this awful site - you guys are gonna loose some big bucks because I can't be the only person with this problem.

Luv2goToShows
Broadway Star
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/21/14 at 01:57pm
I agree, the site is terrible, too much running, too many problems and issues.

Have you tried the old Telecharge site: http://www2.telecharge.com I find less problems with it, though you can not pick your own seat, most of the time I get a decent seat after putting the first few back
veronicamae
Featured Actor
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/21/14 at 04:18pm
i bought tix to Bridges this weekend via telecharge - didn't run into any issues. and selected my own seats.
frogs_fan85
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/21/14 at 04:29pm
I haven't had a problem with the new version of Telecharge over the past few months. When it was first rolled out, absolutely, but it's been quite a while. However, today there seems to be a lot of issues (just initial loading of the homepage) but that could be attributed to a high volume of people checking the website to ascertain the status of performances tonight and tomorrow.
Matt1
Stand-by
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/21/14 at 07:17pm
I have been trying as well. I think so many people who have tickets for today are using the website to get info on tiecket exchange
Patash
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 09:28am
On Monday of this week I got a personal email from Telecharge. I was a bit puzzled by it until I finished reading. It was a response to a complaint I sent them last July regarding difficulties I was having trying to book tickets online for Big Fish.

So it took them 7 months to respond to my email `` and even then they didn't actually address the problems I spoke of!

Typical.
frogs_fan85
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 10:22am
Telecharge didn't sell tickets to Big Fish, Ticketmaster did.
oasisjeff
Broadway Star
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 10:30am
One can only imagine that Big Fish would still be playing, if its audience had sorted out how to purchase tickets...
Now t/d/b/a haterobics on here.
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 11:03am
I bought tickets to two shows, picking my own seats, over the weekend. Didn't have any problems.
macnyc
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 12:56pm
I did have big problems with Telecharge a few months ago, but lately the site has been doing okay, although it's slow. Also, there is a slider feature where you're supposed to be able to specify tickets prices, but I can never get that to work.
bwayphreak234
Broadway Legend
TELECHARGE - THEY SUCK
Posted: 1/22/14 at 01:54pm
One can only imagine that Big Fish would still be playing, if its audience had sorted out how to purchase tickets...

Except, as someone already mentioned, Big Fish was sold on Ticketmaster since it played a Nederlander theatre. Telecharge is definitely not the most user friendly site, but I will never understand people's difficulty with Ticketmaster. You pick your seats, sign in, put in your card number, and you're done. I digress, though.
"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

BROADWAYWORLD TV