But what animal is that on his head?
....but the world goes 'round
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
That stage is beautiful.
nomore.org
Jay Lerner-Z
Broadway Legend
That was sweet, I guess...being the begrudging sort, normally I'd hate that kind of thing but this seems to be some sort of pantomime Peter Pan (You Raise Me Up?), where such things are acceptable.

I like how the girl carried on singing for a second after everyone else stopped.
AKA Mama Rose
disneybroadwayfan22
Broadway Star
THAT DOG!

But, seriously: Congrats on Wendy and Peter. And I love how the cast got so excited when he proposed. Some cast pirate actually fell over with excitement!
Broadway Shows: Phantom of the Opera (January 2011), Mary Poppins (January 2011), Anything Goes (August 2011, W/ Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, and Laura Osnes), The Lion King (August 2011), Godspell (June 2012, W/ Corbin Bleu), Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast, May 2013), Newsies (May 2013), Cinderella (W/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher, May 2014), and Aladdin (OBC, May 2014). Pre-Broadway: If/Then (November 2013/World Premiere, W/ Idina Menzel, LaChanze, and Anthony Rapp). National Tours: Wicked (October 2012), Beauty & the Beast (January 2013), & Jersey Boys (November 2013)

Met Idina Menzel & Sierra Boggess (November 2013)
daisybeetle
Understudy
The production is called "Peter Pan The Never Ending Story" Using contemporary songs and CGI.
oasisjeff
Broadway Star
Kind of ruins the show if Peter grows up in the middle, no?
Now t/d/b/a haterobics on here.
jemjeb2
Stand-by
Strange costume on Peter. The proposal was a show stopper, but I bet the audience enjoyed the moment too.
Patash
Broadway Legend
Looks fascinating. I've never seen Peer Gynt play Peter Pan.