Broadway Show Most Excited About in Spring 2014?

NewYorkTheater
Broadway Star
NewYorkTheater
Broadway Star
Excitement seems fairly evenly spread out, although If/Then and Hedwig and the Angry Inch lead the pack at the moment (because of Idina Menzel and Neil Patrick Harris?
NewYorkTheater
Broadway Star
Running third: Cabaret
bobs3
Broadway Legend
ROCKY has great buzz and looks very good -- could very well be the feel good musical of the season. As far plays go the only one I am looking forward to is ALL THE WAY.
promisespromises2
Broadway Star
I'm really looking forward to The Bridges of Madison County. I'm excited and curious to see how they interpreted the book into a musical. But is anyone else a little upset that they didn't use the famous photograph that is always talked about in the book as the poster for the musical?!

I'm a huge Les Mis fan as well. That musical was the start of my musical theatre obsession and will always be number one in my book!
Jeffrey Karasarides
Featured Actor
My Top 5 Most Anticipated Shows are:
1. Les Miserables
2. The Bridges of Madison County
3. If/Then
4. Aladdin
5. Beautiful

Honorable Mention: Cabaret
Wildcard: Rocky the Musical
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

I won't click that link, but the three I'm most excited about are:

LOVE AND INFORMATION
HONEYMOON IN VEGAS
THE MOST HAPPY FELLA
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
RaisedOnMusicals
Broadway Star
The poll is meaningless as there are only a handful of votes so far. And Bullets and Cabaret are tied this instant. It will all change as more people vote.
<--------Curtain call, opening night of A Little Night Music, Dec. 13, 2009
NewYorkTheater
Broadway Star
Growl, it's just as well you didn't click on that link, because it's just a poll of Broadway shows, and your choices are either a. Off-Broadway or b. not yet officially happening.
There are, by the way, LOTS of exciting shows happening Off-Broadway, but they're harder to sort through because so wide-spread and abundant.
Off-Broadway Spring 2014 Guide
forgetmenotnyc
Stand-by
I'm most excited about seeing
Beautiful,
Bridges...,
Rocky,
Bullets...,
Of Mice & Men,
Violet &
Dames at Sea (but it doesn't have a theatre)

Updated On: 1/8/14 at 05:08 PM

BROADWAYWORLD TV