PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Watch out, Broadway!
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Oh Bridget, are you sure you want to do this? Patti has yet to release her demons on Woody Allen.

Here's some advice:
if there's a snowstorm for any show you do with Patti, call Central Casting and rent audience members (The Baker's Wife)
if Patti has difficult music to sing and has to wear a wool costume, buy fans and put them backstage (Evita)
don't ask Patti to do any chorus work(Les Miserables)
consult your contract before announcing any future work you do (Sunset Boulevard)
don't have an AIDS fundraiser at the curtain call (Noises Off)
if an audience member raises a camera, you take a flying leap off the stage and pound the h*ll out of that audience member (Gypsy)
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
I think Bridget can take care of herself.

She might take care of you too, while she's at it.
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
RippedMan
Broadway Legend
I need to hear more about the rented audience members. Also, is it really news that they're "considering" a show together? I'm considering being on Broadway sometime soon. Is that news?
logan2
Leading Actor
I'd never heard of Everett, but after watching her and Patti in this clip - not sure I'm a fan. And she really needs to contain those breasts! As my grandma would say, "Did you see the udders on that sow?"

Patti and Bridget and her breasts
Updated On: 12/19/13 at 12:25 AM