Is it too early to put on my white dress?

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
I AM NOT going to put on the Blue Satin Sash until after dinner because I KNOW I'd get schnitzel all over it! But do you think it's too soon to put the dress on?

AND PLEASE when you get to the door RING THE BELL repeatedly. That sound is one of my favorite things.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
suestorm
Broadway Legend
Thanks for sharing
FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
NoName3
Leading Actor
You must be one of those people who are still wondering whether that damned lark ever learned how to pray.
darquegk
Broadway Legend
Eh.... you've done it before (without much success).
lotiloti
Featured Actor
I've had mine on, since 1973 !!
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
I'd like to harvest the corn, but with it being as high as an elephant's eye, I'm too short to reach it.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Wasn’t there perhaps one little Von Trapp child who screamed that he wouldn’t act out little glockenspiel routines for Papa’s party guests, or who got nervous and threw up if he had to get on a stage?

--Pauline Kael
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
^^ While Pauline does make a point, she needs to remember that these children have been trained with military precision. When their father is present, they do exactly what he demands.

And in defense of the Captain, he can't send his children to the local Catholic School because if they can't control one spunky Maria, what are they going to do with seven rich children?
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.