Fun Home extension: Jan 12

Scarywarhol
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 10:00am
I have begun seeing banner ads for Fun Home that put the closing date as January 12, but I don't believe there has been an announcement of this yet? Can't find an article. In any event, great news!
dreaming
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 10:04am
They aren't on sale online yet. That's odd. (The Under the Radar Festival tix are on sale now, too, so I don't know how they're finagling the schedules.)
Kad
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 10:09am
UTR was once spread across several different venues, not just the Public. It is very possible that is what will be done this year again.

Although I had posted earlier that Fun Home really can't go longer than its very early January closing date, it is my understanding now that the situation has changed and become more flexible.
Scarywarhol
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 10:12am
I've seen it the ad twice and will take a screenshot if I run across it again. I think it might have gotten out ahead of when it was supposed to, because the link to the Public's site certainly makes no mention of this latest extension.
dreaming
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 10:15am
Yeah, it's very strange. I knew the UTR festival was spread out, Kad, but it would make the schedule for Fun Home a bit strange.(Plus some of these people likely have other obligations down the pike.)

Whatever happens, I'm happy if it continues to run.
macnyc
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/4/13 at 02:07pm
Scary, you were right! The new dates have just been added to the Fun Home schedule. Until Jan. 12! Yay!
Sutton Ross
Broadway Star
Posted: 12/4/13 at 02:40pm
How wonderful. I would love to see it again, it seems they have increased their ticket prices a bit. Totally worth it!
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” Neal Stephenson