If/Then

Bunes
Swing
If/Then
Posted: 11/29/13 at 11:00pm
Idina Menzel sounds amazing on the IF/Then yt site.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
If/Then
Posted: 11/29/13 at 11:16pm

indytallguy
Featured Actor
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 07:31am
It's disappointing that we don't have enough threads appearing on the main page. Could someone start another one?
Broadwaystar2
Featured Actor
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 10:49am
WHO CARES? You do have the option of not reading ANY thread. Is there a law that says you can't start a new thread on the same show? It's not that serious.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 10:57am
Well, you care. Obviously.
indytallguy
Featured Actor
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 11:58am
WHO CARES? You do have the option of not reading ANY thread. Is there a law that says you can't start a new thread on the same show? It's not that serious.

And I didn't make it out to be a serious affront did I? It was a sarcastic message pointing out we already have multiple threads trying to have the same conversation over the same show. Since most of them are on the discussion board first page, starting another one seemed kind of silly given all the other options for posting.
mjohnson2
Broadway Star
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 08:12pm
BroadwayStar2, is it your life goal to anger every single person on this site?
Please note: any opinions regarding shows or otherwise that are stated by this account, no matter how they are presented represent a personal opinion and should not be taken as an attempt to convey facts and disagreement with my opinion is not only welcome but I highly encourage it to inspire lively and healthy debate.
blaxx
Broadway Legend
If/Then
Posted: 11/30/13 at 08:42pm

Yes, it is called clogging, love. Rude.
Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE