BWW to Kick Off 2014 with a Bang! Announces 10th Anniv. Shows & Year-Long Concert Series at Joe's Pub

Craig
Broadway Legend
It would be remiss of me not to thank Bradshaw Smith for recording several of our concerts so that we could enjoy them and highlights over the last decade.

What a long, strange trip it's been. Here's to decades more!
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
tazber
Broadway Legend
Happy anniversary and congrats!
....but the world goes 'round
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Exciting news! Congratulations on 10 years, Rob! Here's to many, many more!
"Two drifters off to see the world... there's such a lot of world to see"
SonofRobbieJ
Broadway Legend
That video was a mind-trip down memory lane!!!
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
About time
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
The only piece missing from the montage is a clip of Rob, dressed as an elf. Can't imagine how that was left out.
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
That video is really a treasure of memories!
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Here's to you. Here's to us. Here's to BroadwayWorld!

And thanks for the use of the hall.
yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
It seems like just yesterday!
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
darquegk
Broadway Legend
Will there be an "All-Stars Of BWW" concert that some of the regulars here can perform in?
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
Hello. I'd like to suggest some sort of get together involving message board members...a sort of high school class reunion, but with message board participants. At the same time, this possible event could also recognize those members who have gone to that theatre stage in the sky. Just a thought.
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Can't wait for Monday!
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Going to the 7pm show but will return for the partee!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
I will be at the 7pm as well. Work hinders me from going to the after party
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
Rob
Broadway Legend
Can't wait either! And, if you didn't see our front page update ... if anyone's looking for a pet, BWW Visits OZ is full service! http://www.broadwayworld.com/oz

If you're coming and we haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting, find me! I'll be the one nervously jittering around. :)
Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.
delongpre
Understudy
Going to 7 PM also.....bought early tix because she has school next day.....now regretting...would love to go to party.
bwayto
Broadway Star
So sad I can't be there since I'm not in NYC - but the lineup is incredible! So glad that you're live streaming it, Rob! Hope you all have a blast, tonight!

And Rob, congrats on the 10 years! Let's hope the next 10 are just as good to BWW, if not better.
Alan Henry
Senior Editor, BWW Toronto
alan@broadwayworld.com

Follow me on twitter, here!
Like on Facebook, here!
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
We're here! Where the hell is everybody?!
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Okiekat
Understudy
Thrilled this is on a live stream. I'm working and watching. Hooray!!
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Sorry guys, I hadda bail- raging migraine hit suddenly. SPEC tacular show the "Googie Gomes whare har jew now?" was a hooot!
Ok bed now w some T3- early morning i make like a snow bird (geddit?) back to TO.
@ least i did meet Pal Joey!
and again Rob (MrDiamondSir) 10 yrs of our misshegos and u still look like a kid. U and the lovely MrsDiamond r definatly doing somezing right!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
What a thrill to see those three original cast members of The Wiz--one of the surprise delights of my teenage theatergoing years!--and to have Andre De Shields, Ken Page and the divine Dee Dee Bridgewater, easing us down the road again!

What a privilege!

Thank you, Rob, and happy anniversary!

yr pal,
joey

Blocked so far: suestorm, Master Bates
Updated On: 1/21/14 at 08:14 AM
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Another great show! Thanks Mr. Diamond for the past fabulous 10 years!

Thank You Mr. Norm Lewis for your rendition of HOME.
CarlosAlberto
Broadway Legend
Eddie Varley and I own the same scarf.

The man has fabulous taste!
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
BTW anyone who was there or watched the stream know the name of the song Samia sang? That girl can sing!!!

Page:

Barbra Streisand
12 DAYS OF BARBRA
PARTNERS
NOW AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE...