Broadway/Musical Productions' versions of the Harlem Shake

disneybroadwayfan22
Broadway Star
So, I found a really funny high school production of Beauty and the Beast, doing the Harlem Shake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nFBFwdxQ5Y

So, while the vid is here. We might as well as make a thread of Broadway/Musical Productions' versions of the Harlem Shake
Broadway Shows: Phantom of the Opera (January 2011), Mary Poppins (January 2011), Anything Goes (August 2011, W/ Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, and Laura Osnes), The Lion King (August 2011), Godspell (June 2012, W/ Corbin Bleu), Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast, May 2013), Newsies (May 2013), Cinderella (W/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher, May 2014), and Aladdin (OBC, May 2014). Pre-Broadway: If/Then (November 2013/World Premiere, W/ Idina Menzel, LaChanze, and Anthony Rapp). National Tours: Wicked (October 2012), Beauty & the Beast (January 2013), & Jersey Boys (November 2013)

Met Idina Menzel & Sierra Boggess (November 2013)
Wynbish
Broadway Legend
I never was that big of a fan of the Harlem Shake. If you put it in reverse, you get the awkward kid dancing too long to a song at a party.
Patronus
Broadway Legend
Could we post date this thread to 3 weeks ago?

The Harlem Shake is done. Played Out. Dead.
Patronus
Broadway Legend
So, I found a really funny high school production of Beauty and the Beast, doing the Harlem Shake

Are you going to be posting that link too or just the one in your original post?
SeanMartin
Broadway Legend
I must confess: I've never quite gotten this particular meme. Did it start with someone afflicted with St Vitus'?

Merely curious.
http://docandraider.com
disneybroadwayfan22
Broadway Star
Just the link, it's really the same thing
Broadway Shows: Phantom of the Opera (January 2011), Mary Poppins (January 2011), Anything Goes (August 2011, W/ Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, and Laura Osnes), The Lion King (August 2011), Godspell (June 2012, W/ Corbin Bleu), Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast, May 2013), Newsies (May 2013), Cinderella (W/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher, May 2014), and Aladdin (OBC, May 2014). Pre-Broadway: If/Then (November 2013/World Premiere, W/ Idina Menzel, LaChanze, and Anthony Rapp). National Tours: Wicked (October 2012), Beauty & the Beast (January 2013), & Jersey Boys (November 2013)

Met Idina Menzel & Sierra Boggess (November 2013)
Patronus
Broadway Legend
[/b]

Oh, then I call false advertising.