Comscore

Chip Zien, Richard Kind, Adam Rapp, and More Join Bobby Cannavale in THE BIG KNIFE- Full Cast Announced!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
Broadway Legend
I wasn't aware that Adam Rapp acted. An intriguing cast overall.
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
This is a great play. I'm glad its being produced.
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
Broadway Legend
Great cast!
Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
PurpleFanta Profile Photo
PurpleFanta
Stand-by
Revolting Kids Profile Photo
Revolting Kids
Swing
I was first exposed to Marin Ireland on Homeland and I loved her in it. Hope to see this when it comes out!
Overkill Profile Photo
Overkill
Broadway Star
Any time Chip Zien is on Broadway, I'm there. And hopefully this is a successful run for Richard Kind, seeing as how his past Broadway endeavors (minus being an obvious replacement in The Producers) haven't gone that well.
jayinchelsea Profile Photo
jayinchelsea
Broadway Star
Chip Zien is the best. And isn't it great that Odets is now getting revived in excellent productions by MTC and Roundabout?

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement