The Performers

LuminousBeing
Broadway Star
"Performers" Stage Door
Posted: 11/14/12 at 12:10am
Sorry to be that poster, but I really want to meet Daniel Breaker after "The Performers" and have him sign my "Passing Strange" DVD insert, and was wondering if the SD is usually a crazy mob scene due to high-profile cast members. I'm commuting from Boston to see the show (and several others) and don't want to pack anything that I won't use--and I can't stand crazy stage door fans.

Thanks!
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
The Performers
Posted: 11/14/12 at 12:16am
In Sunday's matinee there were maybe 25-30 people there. Everyone was extremely nice and seemed to sign anything put in front of them.
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
Movidude742
Stand-by
The Performers
Posted: 11/15/12 at 09:01am
I saw it the first preview, and again the first Saturday night. Both shows were a bit of a madhouse. Breaker was the last cast member to come out tho. Winkler was still signing, but most of the crowd had dispersed so it was a little easier to talk to Breaker at that point