Comscore

Debunking Mitt Romeny's Flat Out Lies about Obama and his Record

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
FACTS are a stubborn thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLeDyspXtc
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
The problem with things like this is that nobody who would vote for Romney will likely ever see this and he will never be called out on any of it at the upcoming debates.
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
I see your point but I keep hearing about this group of people who I hope see's this and thinks about it. This group is called "Undecided Voters" and even though I question there existence I hold out hope that once we get closer to November they ask themselves who would be better for this country. Willard is busy installing a car elevator in one of his numerous homes. Willard writes a piece about how Detroit should go bankrupt and then claim credit when it becomes a success. He was for it and against it,just to be safe as he is on EVERY ISSUE.

Obama will wipe the floor with Mitt during the debates.I just hope Mitt asks Obama to make a $10,000 bet like he did Rick Perry. People like Mitt can't help it.Mitt is a liar and flip flopper and out of touch with your average voter. Hopefully, people will see how fake he is by November.

What is hilarious is how we NOW have Mitt Romney supporters and a month ago these new supporters were criticizing Mitt non stop.They are 'settling' for Mitt knowing deep down they hate his guts.Even the owner on Free Republic who hates Mitt is slowly coming around.

ROmney supporters flip flop just like the idiot candidate does.

http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romney/2011/11/01/romney-supporters-banned-free-republic

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 5/26/12 at 12:48 PM
FindingNamo Profile Photo
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
I'm soooooo sick of undecided voters. I'm sick of hearing how this WHOLE election, all these millions of dolllars wasted on this side show, will all come down to people who JUST CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS.

And I'm pissed at myself for not identifying as undecided during a recent Gallup Poll phone interview.
'First the Bastille than the butt plug.' -- M ______
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
I don't believe in "undecided voters", really. Either you vote for the party that believes America should only help very rich people and limit/take away the freedoms and rights of millions of people or you vote for the other guy. I don't see any grey area here.
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
This says it all. Funny because it is true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg
TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Didn't I start a thread on this topic already?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
When I posted it I didn't thinks so but yeah, you pretty much did. I thought your thread was just a collection of the NUMEROUS LIES AND FLIP FLOPS Romney and his ditto head supporters would spew out. I though this thread,having someone from Obama's team debunking each lie as they are told was somehow different. They are not.

So, I guess I should just continue them over there. As you can see, that thread has SO MANY posts On all his lies and flip flops,it will go into 20 + pages by November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IkC4gM6QX4
TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
He just lies so much, it's hard to keep them all straight!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
romantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
You are correct. AT least he stands by it, whatever it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ6wF7PTyEY

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement