Comscore

You're misleading, Miss Phyllis Rogers Stone! Whatever. SHUT UP!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
The only one I care about is Parks & Recreation, but I care A LOT. Abbreviated season for each, then it's over.

NBC Ending
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 5/11/12 at 04:42 PM
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
I had been expecting this for Community & 30 Rock but thought P&R would make it. At least we get abbreviated seasons to wrap things up.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Phyllis Rogers Stone Profile Photo
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
I care about Parks and Community. At least they're coming back for short seasons and tonight (for Parks) and next week (for Community) isn't the end end.
strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
Broadway Legend
People are still skeptical with the truth of these reports
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
Yeah, I was gonna say, has an official word being given for Parks or Community? I've seen a lot of links the past few days saying they're expected to do the short seasons, but it seems like 30 Rock is still the only one that's guaranteed.
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
I couldn't get into Community and 30 Rock has just been Mad Libs for a while now. But I've adored every episode of Parks & Recreation.
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
TV line reports - 15 ep season of Parenthood and 13 ep season of 30 Rock so far......

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
I know Community is an acquired taste, but I haven't loved a tv show this much since Friends.
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
TVbythenumbers.com is reporting the 13 episodes of 30 ROCK but nothing on COMMUNITY or PARKS AND REC...

6 seasons and a movie......
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
To be replaced by the likes of Matthew Perry and Anne Heche? I think the peacock is losing its feathers.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Well COUGAR TOWN just got picked up by TBS. Maybe Comedy Central or someone else will pick up COMMUNITY. #wishfulthinking
strummergirl
Broadway Legend
Community actually got syndication deal with Comedy Central for previous episodes.

30 Rock is saved. Hopefully they end on gang-busters.

What is disappointing is that The Office is not even on the bubble when it is by far the weakest of the other shows. At worst they will get a 13 ep. wrap-up/set-up for the spin-off with Dwight as more people are jumping ship like Mindy Kaling.
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Parks and Rec is hands-down the best comedy on television right now. It's a damn shame they don't have love from awards groups.
songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
NBC are useless anyway, they have passed on Downwardly Mobile the new Roseanne and John Goodman comedy, they must be insane.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
broadwayman17
Broadway Star
Yes, but sometimes people have a third deeper layer thats the same as the first. Like pie. Dr. Horrible
ChenoKahn Profile Photo
ChenoKahn
Broadway Star
Axing Parks really doesn't make a lot of sense.
strummergirl
Broadway Legend
Apparently the origin of this came from a speculative piece in the NY Daily News that was subsequently picked up by a bigger publication and spread like internet wild fire.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
TVbythenumbers wrote something very interesting about this that gave me a lot of hope. NBC is saying 30 ROCK's 13 episode order will be the end of the series, however they're not saying that at all about COMMUNITY so it's very possible they'll order more episodes during the season.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
I'm really going to miss 'Parks & Recreation'. It is MY FAVORITE sitcom next to 'Modern Family'. Still, I am glad that there will AT LEAST be one final season to wrap everything up. It also had a good run.

"It's a damn shame they don't have love from awards groups."

Yeah, especially from the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards. It should have been nominated in both of those award shows instead of 'Glee'.

Updated On: 5/11/12 at 12:21 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
The thread title is kind of misleading.

Updated On: 5/11/12 at 01:21 PM
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
The thread title was based on the report I found at the time. I'll fix it.

Updated On: 5/11/12 at 01:31 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
Oh, I know. I don't judge you. Well, maybe just a little. :)
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend

strummergirl
Broadway Legend
Up All Night and Whitney (very surprised) got renewed.

I am guessing since deals were just signed with The Office that they are now working on how to parlay the show into Dwight's spin-off.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
'Parks and Recreation' is getting a full 22 episode season unlike '30 Rock' and 'Community'.

NBC renews 'The Office,' 'Parks & Recreation' and ... 'Whitney'?!
strummergirl
Broadway Legend
Community episode order could go up but that probably does depend on what the freshman shows do.

Guessing the Chelsea show is goners.

Page:

BROADWAYWORLD TV