Comscore

Missouri GOP legislator comes out, denounces anti-gay bill

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
You don't see this every day...
Missouri
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Phyllis Rogers Stone Profile Photo
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
That classroom they showed was in Kirksville, where I attended college!

Ugh, this is all just so rage-inducing. What Mr Gay Republican Zachary Wyatt needs to do is add on the the bill a rider that makes all discussion/promotion, etc of straight sexuality verboten as well. The bill's sponsors should have to accept that. That's the only way I'd believe this bill was truly motivated by the desire to move sexuality back the home, like its sponsor says.
AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
Broadway Legend
Wow, that dude really needed to come out? Helen Keller would know he's gay.
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Advertisement Advertisement