Help meeee!!!

mcdjustin
Chorus Member
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/7/12 at 03:13am
I can't find the sheet music for this song ANYWHERE. I looked on amazon and it is not in their vocal selections repetoire

"The way back" from Jekyll and Hyde.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hA2-ubEX8E

If you know where to find it please let me know, or if you already have it send it to my email please! justinmcd@live.com

Updated On: 4/7/12 at 03:13 AM
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/7/12 at 10:12pm
How soon do you need this? I love a challenge and have been searching everywhere. I don't know this show very well and apparently, The Way Back isn't one of the more popular songs from this musical. It's not on any of the sites I have researched. Do you have any friends who can write out the music just from listening to the song? My daughter's voice teacher can do this. It may be your best bet. Good luck. I can understand your frustration because I thought for sure I'd find it.
mcdjustin
Chorus Member
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/10/12 at 03:28am
I don't need it anytime soon. No, I don't know anyone who can do that, and my coach would hate me if i asked him hahaha. darn :l
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/10/12 at 11:54am
http://www.hamienet.com/message2777.html

This is kind of old but there are 2 e-mail addresses that said they have this sheet music. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try!

My daughter is pretty lucky that her voice teacher would do it for her if she really needed. Maybe you could offer more payment to your teacher or find a pianist you can pay to do this for you. Don't know where you live but there's gotta be a pianist in town! Anyway, thanks for responding. I hate when people ask things on the student page and then never respond to the replies- that's so rude in my opinion.

Again, good luck!
mcdjustin
Chorus Member
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/10/12 at 11:57pm
Yeah I saw that when I was searching for the sheet music, and ignored it after I saw the dates of those posts. I ended up taking my chances and emailing them yesterday and luckily that email address was still active :) I got it
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Help meeee!!!
Posted: 4/11/12 at 10:00am
Yay! I love it when persistence pays off. Congrats! Now do that wonderful song proud!