Middle School Musicals WITH middle school band!

dfmtrumpet
Swing
I am looking for musicals that my middle school can do, using my middle school band. I have found some great suggestions (Suessical Jr., The Wiz, Alladin Jr., Annie, et al) but they all come with a CD. I know I can probably purchase the piano score, but then I will have to do all the arranging. I did that for a musical 2 years ago (Shakespeare Unshackled from Bad Wold Press), but the music was just not very good and it was WAY too much work.
If anyone knows of a publishing company that produces Middle School level MUSIC for their musicals, please email me (preferrably) or post a response here. dfmtrumpet@gmail.com
Thanks!!
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
When my daughter was in middle school, they did Jungle Book and only had about 3 or 4 people playing the music. They were a performing arts middle school too. Well, don't know if that helps but I know it can be done.
dfmtrumpet
Swing
Thanks...I know it can be done. I just need to find where I can buy the entire kit, score and all, for middle school.
ChildrenwillListen
Featured Actor
If they are the right age, you could do 13 the musical. When it was on Broadway the entire band was also teenage kids
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
http://www.mtishows.com/
Have you already looked on this site? Their show kits come with music scores.