Has Sutton started coming out of the stage door yet?

timothyj91
Swing
Hey there! As we all know - Sutton is leaving Anything Goes =( and I was just wondering if anyone has gone to see it and if she has come out of the stage door recently -- she usually doesn't but tends to come out toward the end of the run.. Thanks in advance!!!
temms
Broadway Star
Does it mean six more weeks of winter if she doesn't?
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
Lolz! from RC in Austin, Texas
Susan Haskins (Theatre Talk): "I love children. That's why I work with Michael (Riedel)."
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
@temms: Your response was priceless! Thanks for the laugh!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
timothyj91
Swing
Hahahaha that was hilarious!!! But does anyone actually know?
Rumpelstiltskin
Stand-by
Does it mean six more weeks of winter if she doesn't?

No, it means she's developed a fondness for flannel and comfortable shoes.
timothyj91
Swing
So does anyone know...?
musicman_bwayfan
Broadway Star
Timothyj91: check your private messages
timothyj91
Swing
Well if anyone finds out let me know!! =)
MillieDillmount
Broadway Star
I can tell you that Sutton doesn't come out the stagedoor. Not sure if she will in the next couple of weeks.
Elphaba3
Chorus Member
When is she leaving?
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Leaving the stage door?
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Elphaba3
Chorus Member
Haha I was vague, no leaving the show.
timothyj91
Swing
Her last show is Sunday March 11th.
lightguy06222
Broadway Star
she doesn't come out at ALL?? ever?? i mean, cmon girl!

if daniel radcliffe or hugh jackman or kevin spacey or other A-List celebs can sign some playbills, you can too...

not saying you HAVE to pose for 95 photos, and im sure your feet sure do hurt, but scribbling your john hancock for ten minutes at the stage door on some posters isn't asking alot.
Moving to NYC Sept 2nd. Looking forward to seeing American Idion, Aadams Family, Fela!, La Cage Aux Folles, Little Night Music, Memphis, Million Dollar Quartet, Promises Promises, Wintuk
BroadwayFan12
Leading Actor
*headdesk* No one should ever feel obligated for coming out the stage door, nor should they be criticized for not doing so.
Wee Thomas2
Leading Actor
Only time I've seen her at a stage door was for "Trust" (I still have dreams about her in that show). She does sign if you send the Playbill to her at the theater (not me, I have, ummm, a friend), if that's your goal.
musicalperson17
Understudy
When I saw the St. Patrick's Day preview last year, she did come out. I was a bit surprised after missing her twice at Shrek, but she was incredibly sweet, and signed for everyone. That being said, it was almost a year ago, and by almost every other account she hasn't typically come out.