Can the Adults Please Smoke? Leftover turkey sandwich

D2
Broadway Legend
Can the Adults Please Smoke? TGIF!
Posted: 10/5/12 at 09:14am
G'morning.

Small triumphs are so good for the soul.

I had my 10 minute "prequel" to BBQ read in last night's class. I was not prepared for the reaction. Everyone went nuts, genuinely and enthusiastically nuts. A few tweaks here and there are needed of course ( and I got an email from the teacher this morning with more praise -- and suggestions ), but I was told that I should "PDF the f*cker and start submitting it to festivals."

And Max seems none the worse for wear after his adventure yesterday. He's a little more clingy than usual, ( Joe picked him up last night and said he was excited, but ready to go home )
but I purposely walked him past the daycare center this morning ( it's just around the corner, very convenient ) and he automatically turned to go in the gate and his tail was wagging, so I guess he must have enjoyed it.

Okay, back to the re-write cave.

'later.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Posted: 10/5/12 at 09:21am
That's awesome, D2!!!!

Morning all. I'm here.

And I am working on monday. But I did book my Florida vacation so I can't complain. I get to see Pinky! & Mrs. Pinky!!!!! :) All will be right in the world again!

Otherwise, clubbin' tonight and hiking tomorrow. Seems to be new weekly thing.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
D2
Broadway Legend
Posted: 10/5/12 at 10:07am
Oh yes, I did.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
Posted: 10/5/12 at 02:24pm
Wonderful D2!

BTW - this made me cry.
Expedia - Find Your Understanding
<---------- No kids, no man, but I have some great pussies! And, If you're lucky, you too can call me Your Sassy Hagness.
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Posted: 10/5/12 at 02:57pm
+1 on the hiking Tink! I wish I was out hiking today, but I am currently between jobs and can't afford the gas to the nearest trailheads. That and there are thunderstorms here today.
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
I'm late and I'm the first one here?

Day off with so much to do that I don't know where to start. So I'll settle in with another cup of coffee. Did you know that there's news and talk shows on TV in the morning?

Updated On: 10/8/12 at 08:12 AM
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Morning.

I'm at work but at least there are bagels. 10 hours of football (and some baseball) watching yesterday. I need a nap.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
The baseball - from my perspective at least - was great yesterday! Hope both my teams keep it up in the post-season! Football = meh.
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend

For Girly.

MotorTink
Broadway Legend
mmmmmm, only thing I miss from living with crazy roomie - homemade Pierogis.

Should be an entertaining October sports wise.

D2
Broadway Legend
G'morning.

I don't know about anyone else, Moony, but I couldn't log on to the site until just now.
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
LOVE Pierogi's! I only get them homemade once a year, when my cousin makes them on Christmas Eve. There are some church ladies that make them throughout the year for fundraiser's, so it works out. They're usually pretty good. Now, I just need to get folks to pronounce it correctly.

I'm sure Boob's is wading through mucho e-mails this morning, so who knows when he'll surface.
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Good lord - it's 10:00am and I'not showered or dressed tey. This is why I can never retire. I'd end up a lazy slob.

Deet - I couldn't log on this site last night. I think we're all taking turns - it's like a brown-out.
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
I did my online traffic school this weekend. 8 hours of computer time logged into the site to make sure that I don't cheat/abscond.

I passed, but I did miss 2 on my test. (out of 50).

Happy Monday Adults.

<---------- No kids, no man, but I have some great pussies! And, If you're lucky, you too can call me Your Sassy Hagness.
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
I think I have some pierogi in the freezer. I may have to have that for dinner tonight in honor of the day.
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
It's Canadian Thanksgiving. We're having turkey and all the trimmings. Though, now that I'm "Scandinavian" I'm not feeling it all that much.

Not that I won't eat it all, you understand....
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Hi kids. I force myself out the door this morning to run a million errands. I finally stopped to get a new phone and, of course, they're out and I need to go back later in the week when it comes in. The story of my life ... on hold.
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Good wet, rainy morning, kids!
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Morning.

Low tire pressure light came on this morning. Luckily before I got on 287, and doubly luckily 5 minutes before I pass a tire place that had just opened for the morning.

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Morning peoples.

That's all I got so far...

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
'Morning! Back to work. I actually had to turn the heat on last night - it dipped down into the 30s. Old people like warmth.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
I turned the heat on just to get the chill out of the house on both Sunday and Monday. Fifteen minutes and the house was toasty again for the night.
D2
Broadway Legend
G'morning.

I hate teaching the Seniors. Have I mentioned that before?

J2 is off to Houston until Friday night.

Max is getting better but still not his usual perky pesky self.

The only thing cheering me up is the weather.

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Wait - what did I miss? Why isn't Max perky? And were there any lesbians involved.
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
Morning Adults. Early morning meetings and politics.

Bleech.

My only excitement is the need for an automatic garage door repairman ... I need to get out more.

Give Max a skirtch for me!
D2
Broadway Legend
No lesbians. He still has some traces of that intestinal parasite and occasionally he has a bout with diarrhea. He usually starts late at night just so one of us ( read: me ) gets to be up all night with him. At this point the vet's recommendation is to let him outgrow it; as he gets older and his immune system gets stronger, eventually he'll be able to knock it out on his own.

But until then...

Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin. It works wonders, and thank God he likes it.