Anyone know Patina Miller's or Victoria Clark's Sister Act vacation schedule?

jeffrey2
Stand-by
Any info since I would love to see both and thought there are probably some vacations going on. Especially want to see Patina
givesmevoice
Broadway Legend
I believe Victoria Clark just took her vacation last week, but I'm not positive.
When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad
AC126748
Broadway Legend
Yes, Victoria just took her vacation last week and was back in the show last night.

Patina hasn't missed a performance yet.
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
jeffrey2
Stand-by
Thanks so much , just got tickets for tonight! 5th row Center / with a discount? Hope thats not too close

BROADWAYWORLD TV