Out these 6 musicals, which would you want to see...

Bwaynerd
Leading Actor
I am taking a poll and would like to know out these 6 musicals, which would you most like to see. Please only pick one.

West Side Story

'Swonderful

Legally Blonde

Spamalot

Sunset Boulevard

Sweeney Todd

"(in a sweedish accent) Oh! What a lovely T-shirt you are wearing!"- Catherine Zeta-Jones refering to my ALNM shirt at the CD signing. Say NO to drugs and YES to Jackie Hoffman Live At Joes Pub! "ITS THE DAY OF THE SHOW YA'LL!!"-Bwaynerd
Updated On: 3/23/11 at 04:15 PM
In Buddy's Eyes
Swing
Sweeney Todd.
scrubs_25_AJ
Swing
Legally Blonde
Well, the theatre is certainly not what it was. <3
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Sweeney Todd
2012 Shows!
The Railway Children, The Lion In Winter, The Comedy of Errors, Richard II, Pippin, The Ladykillers, Absent Friends, Shrek, Masterclass, Jersey Boys Rock Of Ages, Legally Blonde, Hay Fever, Singin' in the Rain, Abigail's Party, What the Butler Saw, Ragtime. [Booked] London Road, The Last of the Haussmans.
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Another vote for Sweeney!
AdamQuinn
Understudy
Sweeney Todd!!!
LilliGreen
Swing
Sweeney for me too!
Steel Pier Fan
Featured Actor
Sweeney Todd!!
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
West Side Story.
2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain **** The Crucible **** The Pajama Game ****
pinoyidol2006
Broadway Star
West Side Story.
Sweeney is a VERY close second.
I like your imperturbable perspicacity.
Nettik
Featured Actor
Sweeney Todd.
Theatrepalooza
Swing
gvendo2005
Broadway Legend
Based on the votes, I'd say your season is Sweeney, WSS, and Legally Blonde (yikes!). I suppose there's always the "Season of S" to follow, featuring the other voices.
"There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from." ~ Charles M. Schulz
gvendo2005
Broadway Legend
Er, choices. (I am really hating not having the edit feature.)
"There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from." ~ Charles M. Schulz
MatineeLover
Chorus Member
Legally Blonde if we get our choice of casts from the past, otherwise Sweeney Todd
crucible151
Swing
I'm most interested in sweeney todd but westside story is a second. I think the first is very interesting story and really entertaining!
Rainbow High2
Chorus Member
It's a tie between Sweeney and Sunset Boulevard. I've seen West Side Story and Spamalot...and they were both amazing
Valerain
Swing
Sweeney Todd ^^
ChildrenwillListen
Featured Actor
Legally Blonde definitely
ChenoKahn
Broadway Star
Of course you chose Legally Blonde.
NoHSMisNotAMusical
Stand-by
Sweeney Todd is amazing.
JamesBroadwayWiner
Stand-by
Sunset Blvrd
"Breavity is the soul of wit"--Hamlet
defyinggravity2
Stand-by
West Side Story
ActingDude172
Chorus Member
Sweeney Todd is by far the best show on that list, and West Side Story is definitely second. Don't care about any of the others.
LifeisaMusical
Swing
Sweeney Todd!
ThatShortBlondeChick
Swing
Sweeney Todd!!

Page: