Favorite Musical Revival & Dramatic Revival Ever

qolbinau
Broadway Legend
A lot of people seem to like HAIR. What did you think of the show when it was re-mounted at the St. James last summer?

AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
I would add the Prince/Stroman 1994 revival of Show Boat to the list.
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
EricMontreal22
Broadway Legend
Ie only seen the filmed for cable adaptation, but the Peter Hall revival of Orpheus Descending seemed pretty revelatory.
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
I would also add

Crazy for You

An Inspector Calls
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
I'll never understand the love for THE NORMAL HEART revival, unless one prefers screaming to acting.
Wildcard
Broadway Legend
My choices for musical revival would be Showboat and Carousel
finebydesign
Broadway Legend
Rocky Horror or Reba's Annie Get Your Gun
undercoveractor
Stand-by
SHE LOVES ME - Roundabout
mikey2573
Broadway Star
THe Lincoln Center CAROUSEL completely redefined that musical for the ages. I honestly don't see how it can ever be revived again; how would any revival compare? I also loved the Sandy Duncan PETER PAN.

For plays I would have to say OUR TOWN (though it was Off Bway).
mikey2573
Broadway Star
THe Lincoln Center CAROUSEL completely redefined that musical for the ages. I honestly don't see how it can ever be revived again; how would any revival compare? I also loved the Sandy Duncan PETER PAN.

For plays I would have to say OUR TOWN (though it was Off Bway).
justoldbill
Broadway Star
I have very fond memories of the New York City Opera's revival of SONG OF NORWAY.

Well-well-well-what-do-you-think-of-that-I-have-nothing-here-to-pay-my-train-fare-with-only-large-bills-fives-and-sevens....
Updated On: 11/11/12 at 04:08 PM
SingingChef
Stand-by
Musical: South Pacific at Lincoln Center with Kelli O'Hara
Dramatic: Death of a Salesman (2011)

Page: