Charlieday Night Live!

Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/6/11 at 02:06pm
Gave up after weekend update.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/6/11 at 02:30pm
Yeah, the Freakasaurus costume was something of an allusion to Green Man, who Charlie sometimes portrays on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."

Pippin
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/6/11 at 03:52pm
I loved every sketch!! and I'm so happy that Wiig's Judy Grimes was back on Weekend Update. The Seinfeld sketch at the end was a strong finish to a solid show!
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/7/11 at 12:30pm
Who played Bruce Jenner in the Kardashian skit?! I was laughing so hard I was practically crying. And Wiig was a GENIUS Kris.
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/7/11 at 12:35pm
Taran Killam played Bruce. He had his face taped back under his wig. Hysterical!
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Tom1071
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/7/11 at 01:04pm
I gave up after Weekend Update as well.

I'm looking forward to Emma Stone this weekend.
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/7/11 at 01:54pm
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/12/11 at 10:19pm
I hope Emma has some good material tonight, and I hope Coldplay plays less songs than last time.
by the way, one of my fave snl skits..
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
taboo123
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/13/11 at 10:32am
I can't stop thinking about the Adele office skit with Emma Stone..... i'm crying thinking about it.
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/13/11 at 08:24pm
The bridal shower sketch was painful to watch. It was one of the worst in recent memory.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
Jon
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/14/11 at 12:05pm
I love Emma's dancing in those "Les Jeunes de Paris" sketches.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/14/11 at 11:13pm
Entertainment Weekly thought Emma was better in this episode than the one she hosted last year.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/11/13/saturday-night-live-recap-emma-stone/
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/14/11 at 11:31pm
I thought it was a great episode all around, I love "Les Jeunes de Paris," (where else would I have learned about Yelle?) and of course, the naughty bridal party scene was one of the best of the night thanks to Emma Stone's "Wallis."
'Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.' -- RW Emerson
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/15/11 at 01:20am
That Bridal Party sketch was hilarious. For the most part, I found the entire episode to be top notch.
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/15/11 at 03:01pm
That Wallis sketch was hilarious. Fingers crossed that Emma Stone continues down the path that she's on and becomes everything we once hoped Lindsay Lohan would be (and more).
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/19/11 at 11:53pm
So glad to see the Muppets on the show! They always make things entertaining.
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/19/11 at 11:58pm
The Muppets were fun, as usual in the opener. The Red Flag Perfume commercial made me laugh.
Just give the world Love.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/20/11 at 12:46am
I also enjoyed "Really! With Seth and Kermit".
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 11/20/11 at 01:13am
It was so predictable when the Muppets would show up. Slightly disappointed in the surprise factor. Now if Miss Piggy or Gonzo would have showed up in the sketch where the family makes out with each other -- that would have been hilarious! I also wish this week's Digital Short would have been a musical number with Andy Samburg and the Muppets.
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
supersam1026
Leading Actor
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 12:34am
Weekend Update was GREAT tonight!! Didn't like the Kristen Wiig bit, but anything after that was pure gold!
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 12:56am
Did Alec Baldwin show up? He was there for run through but not dress. I figured he would show up and do his bit for Air.
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
supersam1026
Leading Actor
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 12:59am
Yes he did! I thought his part in Update was pretty good!
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 12:52pm
I liked the whole episode. Alec looked hot in his uniform and his clone moustache. I also loved the way the audience responded to Stefon like the rock star he has been all along.
'Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.' -- RW Emerson
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 01:47pm
I thought Stefon was exceptionally funny last night. I don't even really care for Katy Perry, but I thought she did a decent job. All in all, it was a good episode. I thought the commercial for The Apocalypse was really funny.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 02:25pm
That was reallllllly great. There are some great celebrity impersonators in that cast.

I just watched Stefon again and I cracked up just as hard.

SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Charlieday Night Live!
Posted: 12/11/11 at 06:18pm
Bill Hader's Alan Alda is really amazing!

Page: