Can the Adults Please Smoke? Only Tuesday!

SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Her bouche was not amused at the Mother Ship? Mon dieu!

Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
Updated On: 8/20/12 at 09:51 AM
D2
Broadway Legend
I know, SoMMS!

I think it was all just a little too sophisticated for her untrained palate, and she was a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I mean a dessert with candied bacon? Totally threw her. It would have been amusing if it weren't so expensive...

ETA corrected spelling. Dammit.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 8/20/12 at 09:57 AM
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
I had to laugh when I saw your post on FB last night, Deet. I thought, "I hope she has a sophisticated palate!"
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Hello adults! Two in high school and one off to college and I am BROKE!

Hope all are well!
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Better than you brd
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend

Brdlwyr poses for his new avatar.

bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Man, on one hand I want these dang conventions over. It's getting down to crunch time, and I think my boss will be pulling out what little hair he has left.
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Good morning, all.
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Morning peeps! That's all I got for ya's!
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
D2
Broadway Legend
G'morning.

Well, the mid-west guest leaves today, the leprechaun arrives.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
That's barely time to to change the guest linens!

Morning, all! Day two begins in fog - outside and in my head. Just not used to these early morning hours after the summer schedule.

I went home early yesterday so I could get in a half hour on the treadmill. I'm never home at 5:30pm so I had no idea what was available to watch on TV while I walked. I finally settled on "Honey Boo Boo". OMG. What a mess.
D2
Broadway Legend
Ya know, Moony, with things like "Honey Boo Boo" getting its own show, and phrases like "legitimate" rape becoming the norm, I'm not so sure the world ending in December is such a bad idea.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Hi adults!

Tinky, I came across this and has to share.

....but the world goes 'round
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Well good morning! That is a nice image to arrive to! Thanks tazzy!!! :)

Morning all!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Tell the truth, Tink - your favorite of the threesome is the cat.
D2
Broadway Legend
TAZ!!!
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
I was bringing Ollie in the house on Sunday, and as we were going up the stairs, the corner of the screen door jabbed me right above my knee. I have got one kickass bruisy scrape! But at least I remember where it came from! LOL!!
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

DayDreamer
Broadway Legend
Good morning adults! Life is crazy busy as usual in the Great Pacific Northwest. We had summer last week. It was fun.

Had my naturopath Kinesio-tape my knees. Man, it works! For the first time in eons I have no pain on my knees.
Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
I hear that stuff works wonders, DD. I didn't know, until I heard it on the Olympic coverage, that you have to be licensed to apply it.
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
The cheesecake is here in the fridge. Is it wrong I want to sing Happy Birthday now? I am dying to cut into that cake!!!
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Well, honestly, you COULD cut a small piece and then act outraged when the cake is brought out, missing a slice.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
... she said, from experience.
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
I just delivered the brownies I made to my friend who had a birthday last week that I missed since I was on vaca.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Oh I don't even act outraged anymore.
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
I'm bringing it out as soon as he finishes his lunch.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Hey Deet! I miss you!

girly, let me just ask you:

a)when you say "brownies" do you mean the standard variety?
and
b)if the answer to the above is no, do you have any left?
....but the world goes 'round