Printer Friendly - theatermania gold club question

theatermania gold club question
Posted by TaraN80 2013-02-18 14:29:33

i was trying to find out how to save money on seeing shows and i had read on a few sites that for joining theatermania gold club you would get 2 broadway tix up front for joining and then could purchase tix to mostly off broadway stuff for 4.50. i figured getting 2 broadway tix up front would make the deal worth it.on the front of the page to join it does say "Receive a pair of complimentary tickets to any available show offered" so i assumed that referred to the intro offer. i joined and couldn't figure out how to get the intro offer free tix so i emailed them and they said there is not currently an intro offer and that reference is just to the 4.50 tickets you can buy. should i try and see if i can cancel and join later (not sure if they will even let me yet)? how can i tell when there is an intro offer? are the intro offers pretty good? would love responses or you can send me a private message. thanks!

Posted by ooblogway 2013-02-18 14:57:54

I'd email them and ask if you could be offered tickets to whatever the next "Intro Offer" is.

Posted by Rainbowhigh23 2013-02-18 16:18:09

The most recent intro offer was tickets to Picnic, and previous offers included Chaplin. When I joined I received two free tickets to Venus In Fur.

Posted by TaraN80 2013-02-18 22:36:21

thanks for the responses. think i will try emailing them again to see if they can do anything. picnic would have been nice!