Printer Friendly - Patti Lupone 54 Below Meet After

Patti Lupone 54 Below Meet After
Posted by gstrus2 2013-01-11 17:08:49

Patti LuPone is coming back to 54 Below in Febuary, and I want to go. Can you meet her after the show? Will she take pictures?

Posted by Patti LuPone FANatic 2013-01-12 08:30:05

If you want to meet Miss Patti, you have to make that request far in advance of the scheduled show/concert. Any visitors must obviously be approved by her. If you are lucky to get on that list, you'll probably be referred to meet her long time dresser. She or someone else will have that visitor's list at the stage door. Good luck. from RC in Austin, Texas P.S. The last time I saw Miss Patti was after a show in San Antonio in April 2009.

Posted by gstrus2 2013-01-12 10:14:37

Where do I call? 54 Below?

Posted by emilyfaye48 2013-01-12 21:07:41

I don't know about Patti but the majority of the shows I've seen at 54 Below people come out and mingle in the room after. No clue if Patti has been doing this, I would assume not. Sherie Rene Scott did not mingle but when we left she was standing outside chatting with people. I assume they were good friends, she did not seem like she wanted to be bothered with fans.

Posted by Dollypop 2013-01-12 22:22:41

Patti comes into the room between shows. She's very cordial.

Posted by RippedMan 2013-01-13 11:59:06

Patti is playing the early show, and so, in order to properly set up the room for the late show, they probably won't allow her to come and mingle. It tends to slow down the traffic of people leaving.

She's pretty nice with meeting people, but her dressing room is on the 14th floor of the building, so I'm not sure how you'd go about meeting her. Try to contact Phil Bond at 54 Below.

Posted by uncageg 2013-01-13 13:01:19

I went there in June one night after her performance. She, her husband and a few others were sitting at a table close to the bar area. I was sitting at the spot facing the room directly across from the table in the bar area. Nobody approaced the table. She got up to go to the ladies room and as she walked up those stairs next to me she nodded and smiled. That was enough for me and got the feeling that as casual as things looked, had someone walked over to the table, they would have been stopped. And actually, someone did attempt to now that I remember.

Posted by gstrus2 2013-02-04 16:59:39

Does anyone have a numbers I could call for 54 Below or to talk to someone related to the concert? Can't find a phone number on their website.

Posted by dtzumbrunnen 2013-02-05 07:33:42