| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- AMERICAN PSYCHO Is A Masterpiece Apr 20
2016, 09:31:08 AM
I left the show with my head spinning, not quite sure what the hell I had just seen, but I've been able to sit with it and the London album for a few weeks and I loved it so much.
- PLAYBILL Covers of the 2015-2016 Season Apr 13
2016, 09:28:48 AM
Really?! My friend has seen it a few times and I see her post pictures with alternating Playbill covers.
- Can we have a rule that only Limelight Mike makes Review threads Mar 24
2016, 07:48:17 PM
Because Limelight Mike made it a tradition and everyone else is a flop.
- Broadway Stars popping Up On TV Mar 4
2016, 01:38:57 PM
Eisa Davis is on the new season of House of Cards!
- What happened to the Little Mermaid Tour? Mar 1
2016, 11:42:40 AM
Looking like a tour's actually materializing?
From Orlando's Dr. Phillips Center: March 7-12, 2017
- R&H announcement Feb 5
2016, 10:42:51 AM
Hasn't a King and I tour already been announced? Pantages announced a stop around the holidays this year pretty recently.
- where is Fiasco's Off Broadway Into the Woods footage?? Jan 31
2016, 12:41:41 AM
There's a lot going on here.
- Alison Luff is LES MIZ's Next Fantine Jan 15
2016, 12:38:54 AM
Ooh! She was wonderful in Matilda, I'd love to hear her I Dreamed A Dream.
- Fun Home Tour Staging? Jan 5
2016, 11:27:57 PM
I joked to a friend that it should be booked into hockey stadiums to retain the in-the-round staging. Super feasible, right? I'll see myself out.
- re: If you were a Tony voter for this entire decade.... Nov 30
2015, 08:44:04 AM
The Wild Party
Urinetown: The Musical
The Light in the Piazza
The Drowsy Chaperone
- Fiddler on the Roof Previews Nov 21
2015, 09:27:16 AM
WHERE IS WHIZZER WHEN YOU NEED THEM
- The Muny's 2016 Summer Line Up! Nov 12
2015, 01:01:47 AM
Is this the first regional production of Mamma Mia in the world? I wonder what a Mamma Mia without late '90s/early '00s costumes will look like!
- MISERY Previews Oct 22
2015, 12:57:44 AM
I saw it a few years ago in New Hope and I really liked it. The story is the story, I think it's just 3 or 4 actors, but Johanna Day was absolutely terrifying and amazing. I'm excited to hear what people think of Laurie Metcalf. David Korins' set was claustrophobic in the best possible way, it seemed to me like it kept tracking further and further downstage as the play progressed, bringing it pretty much to the lip of the stage in the final, intense moments.
- Andrew Rannells Joining Hamilton Oct 9
2015, 09:07:00 AM
mariel9 said: "Isn't everyone in ivory at the curtain call except Hamilton and Burr? It would be weird if King George was the only other character chosen to stand out in his usual costume at that point.
Isn't Eliza still in her blue dress when she bows? I think I remember she finishes "Who Lives...," blackout, and then it goes right into curtain call?
- HAMILTON libretto or lyrics Sep 26
2015, 09:56:06 AM
- Remy Zaken too Old for Anne Frank? Sep 5
2015, 01:00:50 PM
"I actually saw Natalie Portman play her on Broadway back in the late '90s and she was great. I think she was 46 at the time so it may work out in the Iron City."
- Dames At Sea sale today Aug 31
2015, 03:10:43 PM
- Mezzanine at Marquis Theater Aug 8
2015, 05:32:46 PM
I've seen the show from a few different spots in the mezz and the view's been great
- PLAYBILL Covers of the 2015-2016 Season Aug 6
2015, 08:38:20 PM
^ I actually didn't know that! Thanks, Internet!
- Revival Tony Eligibility Aug 6
2015, 08:06:32 AM
3 years since the last production closed.